A larger shop with more inventory also requires more staff to manage your new warehouse. Multiple users stocking and scanning barcodes require multiple scanners to manage inventory.
With so much space and so many more employees handling your products, how are you, the owner, going to keep track of what’s in stock and what needs to be ordered?
A scanner with Bluetooth® wireless technology can solve all of these problems and more.
1. Wireless Freedom – With Bluetooth connectivity, there are no wires to hold you down. You don’t have to remain in one stationary position or get tangled up when you try to move from one side of the room to another.
2. Access to Inventory Anywhere – Bluetooth connectivity keeps users connected to scanned inventory via wireless connection to the records you manage.
3. Expandable Inventory – With more freedom to move around, a warehouse or store can carry a larger inventory with easier capability of reaching and scanning rooms full of more packages.
4. Easy Scanning – Bulky or hard-to-reach items will no longer get in the way if a wire isn’t holding you down. Without wires, large packages are easy to maneuver around to find the barcode for scanning.
5. Hands-Free – With Socket Mobile’s small barcode scanners and included lanyard/belt clip, roaming around a store or warehouse with a Bluetooth scanner can remain hands-free while the scanner is latched around your neck, clipped to your belt, or kept in your pocket.
6. Switch Scanners – With Bluetooth connectivity and dependability, the scanner is no longer the main access point for inventory scanned. Easily switch from one scanner to another and continue maintaining the same batch of inventory.